Student Accounts


You may check your students balance at anytime from HERE for free.  My School Bucks only charges a fee if you use your credit card or bank account to make payment to a students account.

You may also contact your students cafeteria manager HERE.

Food Service Office Contacts:



If your student is no longer in the Tupelo Schools District and you have a balance you can get a refund.

please fill out either form and submit to

Refund Request - Google Form

Refund Request - PDF


Click HERE for P-EBT information