P-EBT (Pandemic EBT card) are sent out from Mississippi Department of Human Services. The payment is determined by the information that is on the free/reduced meal application for the current school year. Be sure to fill out a new application each school year and again if your income situation changes.

If you feel you should have received a payment and did not you may contact MDHS at [email protected],ms.gov or at 1-800-948-3050.